Saturday, June 19, 2010

miscommunication, part __

Yesterday we were at a ward "game night".  It was about over and we were all cleaning up.

One woman had a  plate of fudge in her hands and said, "What am I going to do with all of this fudge?"
Dan put his hand to his mouth, communicating "Eat it!"
She said, "Oh, I can't eat all this.  My figure is just aweful!"  
Dan, referring to the fudge, said, "It looks really goooood though."  
She then replies with a big smile, "Oh, why, thank you!"

Either she received a big compliment for her fudge, or her figure.  I guess we'll never know!

5 comments:

Candy Eash said...

Hahahahaha! :) Awesome!

kim said...

Humorous! Cute!

Yes,there is "Thin line" between Communication and miscommunication.

kim said...

Dan! Happy father's Day!

Where's the picture of Dad & daughter?

Christy said...

hehe! well what did dan mean by it, is the question!? ;)

Paty said...

hahahaha...