This morning I woke up to the SUN coming through my window! It was great. Then my eye caught a glimpse of my hairy armpit, and I could care less that they were hairy. Have I turned granola?I used to swim and play waterpolo for my high school, and made SURE my armpits were hairless! Do you know how much work that is? We swam everyday, thus they were exposed everyday!
I may have the Asian trait of having only slightly hairy legs and arms, wispy and thin. But my armpits must have come from my hairy White dad! Porcupine thick- and black!
So I shaved and shaved. The worst was when there was an ingrown hair. I don't know what's worse: a hairy armpit, or an acne armpit. And it's painful! So one day, I experiemented with TWEEZERS. And with my right-handed skills I plucked every hair out of my left armpit. It was painful, but BARE! And I didn't have to repluck for at least a week!
As I attempted the other side, I realized that my left-handed skills were not so good! OH NO! So I asked my little brother Michael to pluck my other side. And he did. And we may have repeated this procedure a couple more times until my plucking fad fizzled. And it was our little secret. Until now. THE END.