Sunday, October 14, 2012

Asian Blonde Moment

"Where's the phone?" asked Genny.
This question gets asked at least 3 times during an average day.
"Call it!"
I sign into Google and dial the phone number. 
"BZZZZZZ!  BZZZZZ!" As Elena gleefully dances around the room Genny tries to pinpoint where the sound of the vibrations are coming from.
I redial the number.
"BZZZZZZ!  BZZZZZ!"
With one goal in mind, Genny starts throwing the couch cushions onto the floor.
I redial the number.
"BZZZZZZ!  BZZZZZ!"
"LA LU RA DU BA BU LA TE!"
"Quiet Elena!  I can't hear the phone!"
On the last redial Genny locates the phone.
"Four missed calls!" She exclaims.  "I wonder whose number this is..."
At first I think its sarcasm, but no, I've witnessed yet another Asian Blonde Moment.

3 comments:

The McClellan Family said...

HAHAHAHA!! I must be part asian, i definitely have those moments!!

Kelsey said...

http://www.wheresmycellphone.com/

I use this all the time.

SupaFlowaPowa said...

hehehe. you guys are so lucky to be in seattle where there's a zoo and a bigger temple nearby! not much here in lil ol spokane.