Spring is here and it has been way more enjoyable living in the cottage. (I think everyday in the winter, i felt like life was hard: Wet and dark out, feeling claustrophobic inside, kids were sick, I got really sick with a sinus infection, and I was tired and nauseated.) These days the weather is warmer and there's been a lot of sun lately. The kids are out playing more in the yard. I really can't complain. Feeling good!
So I guess the biggest thing going on is we are searching to buy a home. Junior here is coming in August, and we'd like to be out of this little place by then. Unfortunately the housing market is pretty ugly. Prices have JUMPED. Hopefully we'll find a good deal somewhere.
Here are a few pics from the last couple of months.
The kids: (not quite sure what was going on with Elena...)
Grandma Sue came to visit and we took her to the annual Tulip festival.
And Elena started t-ball. Too cute.
No comments:
Post a Comment