Michael enjoying a RED BEAN PASTE pastry at
H-Mart. (He thinks it's chocolate.) Nomnom give it a try! You can't go
to Federal Way, WA without stopping by the Korean grocery store. :)Last night at 10pm Dan turned off the heat for a half hour to clean the filters. And when he turned the breaker back on, it didn't work. So we bundled up last night and I realized that before I think of fancy ruuuuugs, we need the necessities taken care of first, like having energy alternatives other than our mini space heater. That is Dan, needing some space...😬
The park near us has a wind vein. We need to buy a couple of kites. Michael keeping his helmet head warm.
One would think that after sharing closet beds for the last 17
months, my children would have developed a special fondness of one
another... When we moved, the plan was to have Elena, Michael, and Cora
in one room, while baby Charlie would be in the other. Nope! Elena
picked up her mattress and dragged it across the hall.
Elena's got some creative juices going. Some
were copied from a chair, some from observing a bush in the backyard.
She dotes on Fancy Nancy books. @inkandawl I've got a future employee for you!Elena said that on the first day of school, she was wearing a starwars shirt, and so a group of boys thought she was a boy and let her play with them. Then another day she wore a dress and they were like, wait a minute.... (Btw this is not that dress)
I often worry about putting Michael into
kindergarten next year, because I still feel he struggles with his
speech/expressing his thoughts. But I always hope that deep down he's a
GENIUS. One day after preschool, Michael's teacher said, "Michael is a
genius, he got out a piece of paper and wrote down everyone's name in
his class!". I hope they realize that he copied it off the name chart.
But maybe that's a big deal! She said GENIUS! Let it be written!







No comments:
Post a Comment