Friday, May 14, 2010

My korean mom in an "Adam Lambert" haircut

Do you remember last year's American Idol?  Do you remember Adam Lambert?  I just remembered this and thought it was funny, so I called my korean mom.

ME:     Mom could you tell me the time when you got your haircut like Adam Lambert?

MOM:  I walked into church (during sacrament meeting) and sat next to Maggie.  Maggie LOVES Adam.  I  wrote down on paper, "Do you like my hair cut?"  Maggie wrote "yes".  I wrote, "Adam Lambert haircut".  Maggie bit her lip to not laugh loud!!!!!

IMAGINE: middle aged women writing notes to each other and giggling during sacrament meeting.  Oh yeah, and my mom in an Adam Lambert haircut.

MOM: Adam Lambert haircut is a very.... a very... how could I say?  It's a very stylish you know?

Unfortunately, I don't have the evidence, but can you imagine it?



 

2 comments:

kim said...

I talked Maggie about your blog..and she laughed so hard~

Well, I found out that short hair cut is very hard to manage and maintain. Oh, My! especially stylish hair...

And this time I am processing Gods way... inexpensive and very natural way.

Now, I want to have long hair. Well, it will be easy to manege and looks like more female.. attractive..I hope.

Debbie said...

HAHAHAHAHA! I remember that!