Tonight the missionaries shared a spiritual message in our home. As they entered the house, I apologized for leaving all of Elena's toys out on the floor. Over half way through the lesson, Dan looked down at his feet and noticed that my big ol' nursing bra was laying fully stretched out on the floor near one of the toys. He quickly threw it to the side of the couch as discreetly as he could, which, if you look real close, you can still see a piece of it hanging out. Of course he told me this immediately after the elders left.
Oh... I am hoping that they didn't notice, though I highly doubt it. Those poor young Elders.
Embarrassing, just embarrassing.
9 comments:
HAHAHAHAHAHA! I LOVE it! Remember when they came to your door over at the other house!?! So glad you are back!
LOL! I'm so sorry. :) Maybe they really didn't see it.
Oh so funny!! hehehe...although props to the elders for not acting so odd that you knew something was awkward. hehehe
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA~!
How in the world the bra doing on the floor anyway, Funny way learning the lesson!
hahahahah!!! awesome!
LOL LOL LOL ;)
Какой позор! Ай-яй-яй!!! Дженни, помнишь, в Находке ст. Куртис и Мейсон рассказывали про сестру, которая всегда кормила ребенка грудью, когда они были там? Наверное, это было в сто раз хуже, чем просто лифчик на полу! Хахаха, очень смешно, извини.
That is hilarious. I love you guys! And thanks for being open and willing to share your stories!!!
Post a Comment